Amarone docg 2011 MAGNUM, The. Roccolo Grassi

190,00

The. Agr. Roccolo Grassi

Amarone 2011 it is a great broad wine, full, deep…Rich in aromas and flavors, envelops the taster of aromas and flavors with extraordinary strength and balance. Produced in very limited quantities is Amarone which perfectly reflects the Venetian tradition. FEW MAGNUM PRODUCTS

pairing: aged cheeses, Red meat, stewed meat, first courses of meat sauce, hunting, game.

Solo 1 pieces available

Description

Amarone docg 2011 MAGNUM

The. Agr. ROCCOLO GRASSI

Young company, born in 1996 but which immediately became a point of reference for the production of wines with a strong personality animated by the tradition of the territory. The vineyards extend for 14 hectares and include the San Bricco vineyard, La Broia and the most important is the Roccolo Grassi vineyard. Marco Sartori, perfectionist and scrupulous winemaker, together with his sister Francesca, passionately lead the company that their father Bruno founded in the 1970s: the search for quality and excellence is their mission. The vineyards are grown with the guyot system, that although it consists of enormous economic efforts and very low yields, allows a production of highly sought after grapes through a very detailed control of the work in the vineyard.

Amarone 2011 it is a wine of great structure and softness, in which great balance is sought, finesse and complexity; a wine in which the tannins are very sweet but present and able to give length and depth to the wine . The grapes used come exclusively from vines having 40 years that found their roots in soils of volcanic-basaltic origin. Harvested manually at the end of September, are dried for 60 days and over to then carry out the maceration in steel for 1 week to which, later, the first fermentation phase takes place in steel which lasts 21 days. The mass is moved to wood where it carries out the complete malolactic. Refinement takes place for the 60% of the mass in barrique from 225 lt per 26 months, while the remaining 40% refines in barrels of 25 hl. At the end, the assembly takes place and the final rest in the bottle for 2 years. In the glass it is deep ruby ​​red, intense, blood; the nose is expressive and rich with hints of black cherry, plum, chocolate with references to leather and spices. On the palate it is massive, velvety with a robust and incredibly broad sip.

Additional information

Producer

The. Agr. Roccolo Grassi

Region

Veneto

Format

1,5 liters Magnum

Data sheet

Alcoholic degree: 16,5%

Grapes: Corvina, Corvinone, Rondinella, Croatina

Type: Amarone docg red still

winemaking: manual harvest, withering for at least 60 days, maceration in steel 1 week, first fermentation phase in steel 21 days, complete malolactic fermentation in wood, refinement of 60% the remainder of the mass in barrique 40% in barrels of 25 hl per 26 months, assembly and final refinement in the bottle for 2 years.

Service: 16° / 18 ° degrees

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Amarone docg 2011 MAGNUM, The. Roccolo Grassi”